Friday, January 5, 2007

Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles!


The only thing interesting that happened this week was with Annie and Avrie. They decided to take a bubble bath because they got some bubble bath from their Grandma Jane. Well, when I went upstairs to check on them I realized that both bottles of their bubble bath were emptied out into the tub. There were suds and bubbles everywhere. So, I decided to drain the tub and try to get them all rinsed off. All of a sudden I hear Katelyn downstairs laughing and Brad yelling "What's going on?" I ran down stairs to find the downstairs toilet overflowing with bubbles! Our plumbing pipes were full of bubbles. I think we will stay away from bubble baths for awhile. This is Brad in front of the bathroom.

5 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Okay now Sara, you can't blame me right? What a fun adventure the girls had in the tub. Reminds me of the old days when you were little. I don't think I had the big of a bubble mess though. Keep up your blogging it is so fun.

ChrissyLee said...

that's hilarious! two thumbs up to annie and avrie. hey- thanks for the recipes...they look yummy!

ChrissyLee said...

hey- i was looking on Abby's blog...I didn't know you guys had those game bikes! That's cool! Did you get them for Christmas?! Anyways, did you figure out how to put links on your site? let me know because I can call and talk you through it!

Sara :) said...

Yeah we got them for christmas from Santa- they are way fun. I haven't really tried to put the links to my site yet but I'm going to. I will let you know if I need help which I probably will. We are going to Disneyland this week so I'll probably update the blog when we get back.

ChrissyLee said...

How was Disneyland?! I can't wait to see some pics!! Make sure you post some soon!