Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I hate hospitals!


Can I just say that I hate hospitals! The last stay was a whopping 10 days of no fun. Meningitis sucks!
I had to be on heavy antibiotics for 14 days. They made me so sick. I lost 10 pounds while in the hospital.

Then I was able to come home and still had to be on the stupid antibiotics. I broke into a horrible rash all over my body. I'm controlling it with steroids.




But the best was my face. I am so cute huh? Brad thinks I was unrecognizable. I'm off the drugs and feeling alot better now. And I have already gained 8 pounds back but hey that means I'm feeling better right?
And isn't my hair growing in nicely?

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Glad to see you back blogging Sara....and by the way you looked great the other night at Applebees....SO HAPPY to see you out and about!!! Oh, that rash looks awful...you have been through so much.....so glad you are back on the road to recovery!!
love you!!

ChrissyLee said...

OH MY GOSH! yeah, i didn't recognize you. Sorry about the rash. I'm glad it went away and I'm glad you're feeling better. I can't believe how much your hair has grown back...that's awesome. :) glad you updated. hope we see you Saturday for Phoebe's b-day.

ChrissyLee said...

cute hat btw.

Spencer and Mindy said...

i agree with chrissy!! way cute hat you look great!! so glad that awful rash is GONE!! :D

and i agree with brad - the last pic of you i hardly recognize you!

so glad you are feeling better!!