I am so down. Seriously, why can't I seem to get better. My immune system is not so good right now. I have to be careful not to be around sick people. I ended up getting sick a few days ago. I got a really bad head cold. My head is killing me! I am not supposed to put much pressure on my head. I have tried not to blow my nose too hard but what do you do. So the last few days I have had a hard time even moving my head. So I've spent lots of time in bed. I have had really bad leg cramps in the middle of the night and every morning. I'm thinking it's my seizure medication causing that but the doctor has already changed that once so who knows. When am I going to get better? I just want to feel normal again. The pain is like a throbbing pain in my brain. Like know other headache I have ever had. It Kills! Sorry my posts are so depressing but this time of my life things are a bit that way. I am not very cute these days either. But thats OK I'm just grateful that I'm alive but just wanting to be better. I already missed valentines day with my kids, I better not be sick for Easter. Hopefully my next post will be a happier one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i'm sorry. i hope you get feeling better soon too. that's lame.
Sara I wish you could get feeling better too!!! We are so grateful that your surgery went well, but this after stuff needs to be gone...Love ya and think and pray for you everyday.. love mom and dad
Sara I hope that you start to feel better soon. We'll Keep Ya in Our Prayers. :)
Sorry things are hard right now.:( Just know that you have a lot of people who love you and are praying for you to get better. LOVE YOU!
Hang in there Sara it will get better. Take care
oh i hate that after all you've (and your family) has been throug, you Still don't feel great. Not fun! We hop eyou are feeling better by Easter (if not sooner) too!
we love, and pray for, you
Sara, what an amazing person you are! I had no idea you were still feeling so yucky. I thought I hated pregnancy...but heck...what you have been through and are going through is much worse....not that I would pick pregnancy again or anything:o) I haven't wanted to bother you but I think about you daily. Do you like talking on the phone? I'll give you a call tomorrow. Hang in there and we will continue to pray for you and your family! Love ya!
Post a Comment