Ever since I found out that I could have cancer or some other form of bone disease in my jaw I haven't been able to sleep very well at night. It has been a rough 5 days mentally as well as physically because of all the blood tests and doctor apointments. I am now taking up to 14 pills a day. I haven't had much of an appetite thus making me weak. But when I can't sleep I tend to clean.( I get that from my mom.) So Monday I had the house in tip top shape, all the laundry done, all the kids valentines bought and ready and dinner prepared. I didn't want to come home to a messy house Tuesday after my surgery. My bone biopsy was yesterday morning and I think that things are looking good. The doctor is confident that it is not cancer now. He said my bone was as Hard as marble when he was trying to drill through it. We still don't know if It is some other bone disease were I will have to lose some of my jaw and teeth but I'm hoping thats not the case. I should have my results by next Tuesday. I am feeling pretty good now just really sore. I thought you guys would get a good laugh at this picture. I'm a hottie huh!
Brad and all the kids have taken good care of me. Katelyn even offered to make homemade pizza for dinner. I of course had to have soup and pudding.

I'm hoping all my tests come back good but if not we will just have to deal with the results the best we can.
I'm hoping all my tests come back good but if not we will just have to deal with the results the best we can.

5 comments:
Sara,
You didn't tell me you had a biopsy yesterday. Hope everything goes well. I have some teeth that hurt all the time and know one can tell me why.
Love you,
Aunt Sue
Thanks for the invite.
love the picture Sara. We love you anyway!!!!!(with or without the chipmunk cheeks
I hope everything works out. Keep me posted! We will keep you in our prayers! The house is looking great.
I have been thinking about you! I hope everything works out. By the way...that is a lovely picture!
I hope everything works out good. It sounds a lot like what I just went threw with my teeth and everything turned out fine. So hopfully everything goes good for you. I know how stressful it is to worry about it thou. Try to enjoy the weekend. Your house is coming along great.
Post a Comment