The oral surgeon just called me and told me that I have condensing osteitis. I guess you can get it from injury to the bone etc... He said everything looks normal I just have really hard bone there. He thinks it was probably caused by the orthodontist moving my teeth around. I did have braces twice so that makes sense to me. Anyway, he said that he was glad that we tested it because there are all kinds of bone diseases that it could have been but luckily not. So, I am so happy that I will not be losing any of my jaw because it just wasn't in the house budget to get a new set of teeth! Now lets hope my blood tests come back saying no diabetes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad that all is well. We have been praying and thinking about you!
yay, how refreshing that is to know that the bone is ok and not going to be a problem anymore!!!
your house is looking GREAT!! i can't wait to see it all finished!
Sara...I had no idea you were having all of these problems. I'm so sorry. I'm glad that things turned out.
What a beautiful house...can't wait to see the finished product!!
love ya,
Laurie
Sara...I had no idea you were having all of these problems. I'm so sorry. I'm glad that things turned out.
What a beautiful house...can't wait to see the finished product!!
love ya,
Laurie
oops....didn't mean to post twice!!
Post a Comment