So this morning we woke up at about 7:00. Santa found us again this year. 



We made the kids stand in front of the wrapped gifts before they tore into them.

Our tree with no more presents underneath.

Brad got a rifle for Christmas and I got this pistol.
We made the kids stand in front of the wrapped gifts before they tore into them.
Our tree with no more presents underneath.
Brad got a rifle for Christmas and I got this pistol.
Katelyn: Ripstick
Tyler: Starwars lego set
Kyle: Starwars lego set
Annie: Easy bake oven
Avrie: baby doll
After we opened presents we headed to Brenda and Joels for waffles, ham and orange juice. Grandpa and Grandma Baker were their also. Thanks for breakfast!!! We hope everyone is having a fun Christmas. Now we are just being lazy and taking it EASY!

1 comment:
Are you scared to have that pistol? I can't picture you shooting a gun:)
Post a Comment