We finally closed on our construction loan today! I thought it would never happen because it is so hard to get a loan these days (it has taken 7 weeks). But now we can start building our home next week. Today was a good day and oh, kind of a bad one. You see we just found out that the property that we are renting is going into foreclosure. Even though we have been paying our rent the landlord hasn't been paying the mortgage. Not too awesome because we now believe we have only about 2 months before the bank boots us out. So we are looking to rent something in January. Our life is always crazy that's for sure. Oh well it can only get better, right? I took some pictures of our lot today, so here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is too bad about having to rent somewhere else...but exciting about your new house plans! I can't believe the snow in that picture...doesn't look like Dixie to me!
Post a Comment