Saturday, December 27, 2008

Busy Christmas Break!

Friday morning bright and early (7:30 am) Brad and I started working on the new house. We laid out the underground plumbing. The backhoe got there around 9:00 am and made a mess of the place.Brad with his can of paint.
Later when the kids woke up they walked over and helped. Tyler found a friend.



I have know idea what it is but I think it looks kinda creepy.



Brad glad that he is almost done.



Avrie and Annie holding up the house elevations.





And the underground plumbing is all done!


I might be updating alot on the construction of our home so hopefully everyone won't get too bored. We are excited and are hoping to build it in 4 months. We'll see.






3 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Looks so exciting. Did you help Brad with the underground?

ChrissyLee said...

good job guys!!! :) i'm excited for you!

Spencer and Mindy said...

yay!! Love that the kiddo's were there helping you guys do the underground!