
On the boat at Lake Powell

Katelyn holding Annie

Dressing up

11 years ago today I had my first baby. We named her Katelyn Jane Baker after her 2 grandmas ( grandma Jane and grandma Lynette.) She is such a great sister, daughter, grand daughter and friend. We hope you had a great birthday. We love you!!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Katelyn! We hope you had a very happy birthday.
Lake Powell is one of my favorite places on earth. It is already very cold here in Wisconsin and boating is out of the question. Looks like fun.
Happy Birthday Katelyn.
Katie bug, Happy Birthday. we had fun at the mandrin Buffet with you, even though that they thought you were our daughter>>>>>> 3years in a row eating there (I think that is going to be a tradition. you were so cute when you were born and now you are a beauty.... Grandpa and I feel so lucky that you are our granddaughter.. you are so talented. Keep up the good work we are proud of you...lots of hugs and kisses.
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Katelyn!
Happy birthday Katie Bug!! Love, Aunt MeMe;)
Post a Comment