Thursday, October 9, 2008
Avrie
Avrie loves spaghettios. It was only 9:30 this morning and she was ready for a bowl. I told her not until lunch time and I went about doing some work. So she starts opening all of the blinds in the house and comes back and asks me again if she can have some spaghettios. I tell her not until lunch time. She then says that when the blinds are open it's time to eat lunch. I told her no again and thought she would forget about it. Then she brings me my purse and tells me to open it. So I did and found the can opener sitting on top. I thought that was just too funny. She is one smart kid and doesn't give up until she get what she wants. Well it is 10:00 and still no spaghettios yet, so I wonder what she is going to come up with next .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Give the poor kid some spaghettios. I promise it won't hurt!!!!!! Love that sweet Avrie. she cracks me up
I totally agree with Grandma Jane! Open that can of spaghetios. What a cutie Avrie is!
I gave in about 30 min. ago.
that's hilarious!!!
Who doesn't love spaghettios for breakfast?!?!
Post a Comment