Wednesday, August 20, 2008



The kids started school last week and are loving it. Me and Avrie have been just hanging out. Avrie starts preschool in another couple of weeks. It's nice to get the kids back into a routine. Amazingly they have been getting to bed around 9:00.
A few weeks ago I was called into the primary presidency as the 1st counselor. It has been pretty stressful because I'm in charge of the primary program thats in October and all the primary activities. We have one activity in September and one in October. Sharingtime kind of freaks me out too. Oh well.
We are still trying to find a house to buy. The house that I posted a few posts back fell through. The bank is working with the people so they can keep their house. Thats good for them but not for us. I loved everything about that house but I guess thats not where we need to be. I have looked at a million houses in the last couple of months but havent really come across anything. The picture of the house on the top is a house that me and Brad really like. We are thinking of maybe building it on a lot thats a few blocks from where we live now. I am hoping that we figure out what we are going to do soon because I am not liking this unsettled feeling. I guess only time will tell.

2 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Your kids are growning up so fast. What are you going to do with all your time when preschool starts? Good luck on the house hunting I know how stressful it can be.

ChrissyLee said...

that house is really nice. i hope things work out for you! i bet your glad school has started! i wish phoebe was in school...even preschool would do!