We just found a place to rent about an hour ago. This house is 2 houses down from our other house we sold 6 months ago so we will be in our old ward again. I'm also so glad that we are by the school again so I won't be driving 10 times a day.
I bet you guys are releived. Its sounds like its in the perfect place to. It looks nice. It way beats anything you could rent in logandale. Good luck with move.
yay! Finally! i was starting to get worried that you were going to want to live in one of our rooms! ;) *and so nice that you will be by the school again!
3 comments:
I bet you guys are releived. Its sounds like its in the perfect place to. It looks nice. It way beats anything you could rent in logandale. Good luck with move.
yay! Finally! i was starting to get worried that you were going to want to live in one of our rooms! ;) *and so nice that you will be by the school again!
yay! congrats guys! :) that house is pretty!
Post a Comment