Saturday, April 19, 2008

Going Private!

The last few weeks have been busy for our family. We have been packing and decluttering the house. We close on our house this Thursday and have to be out by the following Monday. The funny thing is that we have no idea where we are going to live. We have been looking but haven't had much luck yet, hopefully we find something soon - we have 5 days and counting. Anyway, I have decided to go private so anyone that would like to be invited to my exciting blog please leave me your email on here or email me at bradnsaraatgmaildotcom.

11 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Don't forget us....I think you have my email but if not it is
iamjilly_bean at yahoo dot com

Good luck finding a place!! That's gotta be stressful!!!
Remember you are welcome to come stay with us!!! Bring the kids! Oh, and Thanks a lot for rubbing it in that you've had wendy's frosty's the last two days! Enjoy another one for me!!!

-Jill

Heidi said...

count us in.let me no if you don't have our email. good luck with finding a new place. moving is the worse.

Spencer and Mindy said...

YIKES! what about the Haunted House on Country lane...hee hee

and Add me please:
mindylurocks at yahoo dot come

good luck! *we have an extra room, but it's in the painting process right now, but feel free to camp out in it anytime!! hee hee

Grandma Jane said...

Sara don't forget to put me on you list. You can come to Beaver and live for a while......but it is still winter.

Mandi said...

count me in too:) I have been thinking about going private for awhile now, so I may be next.

Laurie said...

count me in Sara....laurielundinatmsndotcom
anxious to see where you are going to end up :)

BARNEY BUNCH said...

Add me to your list also. Let me know if you don't have my email address.

Abby said...

abbylundin at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Yes, we want to be included
philynette@gmail.com & lynettebaker@utah.gov

Good luck with the moving. . .

Stacie Lang said...

I am glad you found a place and how nice that it is in your old neighborhood.

I want to be included as well my e-mail is mathandmickey@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

me too sara- haslems1atmsndotcom