Monday, March 24, 2008

Under contract!




We got an offer on our house on Friday. We countered back and now our house is under contract. We have to be out by April 24th which is exactly 4 weeks away. Hopefully things don't fall thru but if they do I guess it's ok. Now we have to find a place to rent while we build somewhere. :)

4 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

wow!!! good luck you guys! :) let us know how we can help!

Cluff Family said...

YAY!! Now to find a place to live. You guys are going to be professional packers and movers by the time we get back. Sorry I'm not there to let Ben help :)

Good luck!!

-Jill

Spencer and Mindy said...

Yay! now comes the 'fun' part...packing and moving! haa haa. i know a good crew of guys that would LOVE to help with the move :) Good luck finding a place.

Janae said...

I still think you should move out here with us. Your kids would love it. Congrats on the sale of your house