Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just got back from a maturation class with Katelyn. Well that was kind of awkward. I can't believe I'm talking to her about periods and the birds and the bees. I was nervous at first but after about the 20th question from her I don't feel as weird but glad that it's over. But I guess it 's never really over right.

3 comments:

Cluff Family said...

That's great Sara! Ben says to just sit down and watch Kindergarten Cop with her to help explain any other basics :)

Hope Kyle's arm is getting better!

We miss you guys!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh that's Awesome! i remember that class, and how akward i felt after and how i really Had NO clue what was being talked about...lol

Good times!!

Janae said...

How old is she now. I am definatly not looking forward to going to that class 4 different times.