We went to Beaver New Years Eve and had a party with my parents and Mandi and Aaron and their kids. We watched the jazz game and played games. Also Brad dared Tyler to stick his tongue on the table outside of my parents house. Beaver is really cold. Well Brad didn't think he would do it but he did and sure enough it stuck solid. It freaked Brad out and he ran in the house to get some water to pour on it. Tyler looked just like the kid from the christmas story who stuck his tongue on the flagpole. He was crying and pretty much couldn't talk. Luckily Brad poured the water on his tongue and it came off but it was really red and sore after that.Brad felt pretty bad after that. Here are some pictures of us playing Guesstures and the kids playing in the cold snow.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun christmas. I can't believe tyler stuck his tonge on the table. My boys are always wondering what would happen if they did that.
I still can't get over how funny that was when Tyler did that. You forgot to mention that you peed your pants, cuz you were laughing so hard:)
Ha, Ha
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I love that Tyler tried the tongue trick!!! What a mean dad he has! I'm glad you didn't have to call the fire truck... poor kid!
Looks like ya'll had a good time! The Christmas pictures are great too! By the way, did Annie ever tell you I called Christmas morning? I talked to her for a few minutes then she said, "Jill, why did you call us?" and hung up. I thought it was great!
Anyway, glad you all had a fun time!
-Jill
Post a Comment