

We just got back our elevations for our new house. I love the way they have turned out. Now we just need to get started and be in it before Christmas! These are not the colors that are going to be on the house but these are what were sent to us. I was hoping to post a shot of the house straight on and the floorplan but I couldn't get it to work because they are a different file, anyway this is all I have for the moment.

10 comments:
I love it! Where are you going to build it? Kerry and I love that style. We fell in love with a parade of home a few years ago that looked just like that. have fun building it.
We are planning on building in Villa Bonita in Santa Clara. There are actually 3 homeshows in the same circle so maybe that's one of them that you saw. Hopefully everything works out.
I love it!! I hope it works out for you guys! It's going to be a Beautiful Home!
It looks like its going to be way nice. It always fun to get a new house.
Nice castle! We hope you have it all set up and ready to party at... AKA swimming, movies, BBQ's, go carts, etc... before we have to head off for rotations... we have from Aug to maybe Dec. Seriously, it looks very nice and we hope it all comes together for you guys!
Holy HUGE. Are you sure it isn't a motel =) Seriously though it is beautiful. I will have to stop by and see the finished product sometime. good luck
What a a beautiful house. So unique. I love the courtyard area. We bought our house new 5 years ago and when my husband starts talking about remodeling this and that, I'm like maybe we just need a new house. That building process can be such a pain, but I imagine that when it's finished and you have the house of your dreams, it is worth it!
wow Sara, that will be sooo beautiful!! I love it! I hope all goes well with it!
MORE PICTURES, MORE PICTURES, MORE PICTURES!! I keep checking your blog and I want to see some more pictures of those kiddo's :)
Hope you guys are doing well, I'm sure you're busy with everything, but when you get a minute, it is time to update :)
Love you guys!!
Jill
What a beautiful home! It sounds like you are all doing well. Hope to see all of you soon. monica
Post a Comment