
So I've been getting excited for Halloween. I love Halloween. I think I get it from my dad. I love to watch horror movies and scare myself to death and also love to scare other people - sometimes even my kids. Me and Avrie went to Walmart the other day to find pirate costumes for me and Brad because we are going to a pirate wedding in October. We made ourselves to the Halloween isle and they had this freaky little man that talks and takes his head off. Avrie hated the thing and screamed until we couldn't see him anymore. So we get home and I remember that I bought a life sized freaky butler guy last year for Halloween who we call Edgar. Last year Avrie wasn't totally scared of him so I thought I'd get him out and see what would happen. I put Edgar in the entry by the stairs. Avrie wouldn't even go upstairs. After a few hours of that we decided to put Edgar in the garage until she got used to him. Well that was a joke. She wouldn't go in the garage. I had to pick her up to take her to school at the front door and when we returned home she screamed "don't go in the garage, drop me off at the front door!" After a full day of us coming and going and having to pick her up and drop her off at the front door we put Edgar back in his box. Now when she goes in the garage she says "mom, is Edgar in the box." I don't think Edgar is getting out of his box again this year.

5 comments:
That is so hillarious. Did you find a pirate outfit to wear? I really need to get on the ball and look for one.
Okay, that is great! GO AVRIE!!! Edgar scared the tar out of me last year too! I just love your kids! Tell them we say hello and we can't wait to see what they all decide to be for Halloween. Any ideas for Holdyn? They don't do much in the stores for halloween down here.... so we're going to have to get creative. Anyway, have a great Halloween!! We can't wait to hear more of your stories :)!
Sara, YOU DID GET THAT FROM YOUR DAD.. remember when you put our Boris the Butler in our shower. yOu scared the tar out of your dad!!!!
so tell me....a Pirate Wedding??!
and yeah Edgar is so SO freaky!! I don't know how the Rest of your kids handled him so good!! YIKES
You have always loved scaring your kids. Remember when Katelyn was little and you would walk down the store isle and put on masks to scare her. :-)
Post a Comment