Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Moving?!?!







We have had our house up for sale since July. Today we think that we have sold it as long as everything goes as planned. We have to be out of our house on Oct. 8th. Thats really not to far away. We are going to move to our other house ( thats for sale also ) and then going to build again. We don't really know where we are going to build, but hey it should be fun. We will miss our ward and our house though.

10 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Sara,
I can't believe it!!! Really by October 8th. It is a good thing that you know how to pack and move so efficiently. I need to know more!!!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

WHAT?!?!!!?? good luck, and let us know if we can help move ya...oh wait, Oct. 8, sorry we'll be in the Caribbean!!!!!! :) :)

MM Campbell Family said...

Wow! It sounds like you have a good Real Estate Agent. Who's your Realtor? :)

Sara :) said...

Mike Campbell of course - he's the best realtor ever!

Laurie said...

Way to go Bakers....can't believe you are selling again....you are so ambitious!! I never did get to see your house...it looks beautiful! Good luck with it all!
Laurie

Cluff Family said...

Okay, I'm not sure how I feel about you leaving this party pad behind. You'd better have your new place with pool, theater room etc ready to party at when we come back next year!!! HA HA! You guys rock! Keep us posted on how everything goes! Sorry we will also be in the Caribbean the week that you move.. hee hee! But we'd be happy to help!
-Jill

Grandma Jane said...

Happy Birthday Sara. I hope you had a great day. I remember this day real well 33 years ago. The day after the rodeo. DAd wouldn't take me to the hospital until he had beaten me in Monopoly!!!!I LET HIM WIN..(I was in too much pain.) I love you and we are glad that you are our daughter.

Love MOM and Dad

Rachel said...

happy birthday yesterday sara!! so your moving?? good luck with all of that.. moving is not that fun! where are you going to build? anyways hope you had a good day.. my mom says happy bday too:)

Elkington Home said...

Wow! Your house is very beautiful!I hate moving! I hope all goes well with that! Good Luck!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Hey how's the Boxing going?? let us know if you need any help before the move: cleaning, boxing...whatever!