

The kids did a great job singing "Mothers Day" songs at Church. We sure missed the opportunity of making the day special for Sara. She loved breakfast in bed, Brad getting everybody ready for Church, and reading the newspaper in bed while Brad and kids prepared a gourmet dinner.
We love and Miss you Mom!!!
Many tears were shed for you today.
Thanks to all the wonderful treats, letters, and acts of service provided to my family today. We love you all.


7 comments:
Oh you are such a great DAD!!!!!! Thanks for making a special day for the Kids and your wife, you are an amazing man!
Sorry I didn't introcude myself, I came across to your blog awhile ago by my cousin Tisha, you story broke my heart when I find out that your wife past away, My dad died when I was 12 years old, and I know it was very hard for my mom to raised us, but I admire you more, because is harder on a man, good luck, and I know you are doing the best you can.
I've been thinking about all of you all week-end. What darling pictures!! I'm sure Sara heard those beautiful little Mother's Day songs the kids sang in church. You are doing a great job Brad...our prayers continue to be with you....we love you all!
Such a beautiful picture of Sara!!!
Glad you made the best of the day! The kids look great! You are really getting good at fixing their hair! Wait, I bet you sent them to the neighbors :) They look great anyway! Miss ya!
Thanks Brad, You are very special. Sara definitely knew what she was doing by marrying you. Love to the grandkids too. I spent all day thinking of Sara too.
I know she heard the kids songs. You continue to amaze me.. love ya
love you guys so much!!! that was such a cute post. thanks for sharing.
Brad you continue to amaze me! You are such a great Dad! Thanks for the post.
I love you, Nancy
Post a Comment