I thought I would update Halloween since Thanksgiving is tomorrow. For Halloween our ward did a trunk or treat. It was fun and the kids got lots of candy. My family came over later that night and my mom made homemade pumpkin soup and rolls. We watched Hocus Pocus and pigged out on pine nuts and candy.

Kyle the nerd

Annie the lunch lady

Avrie minnie mouse

Tyler the grandma with his shawl on his head

I didn't get a picture of Katelyn before school cuz it was so early but here she is as a hippie


Uncle Aaron with hair

Mike, Tamron and Chrissy at the trunk or treat

katelyn also turned 12 on October 30th. I can't believe I have a young woman now.

Some of us at the trunk or treat. The most ugliest picture of me ever. We had lots of fun!!!!
And the craziest thing the only trick or treaters that showed up to our house were our neighbors. That's what happens when you are the only 2 houses that live in a subdivision.
2 comments:
Aaron with hair...I hardly recognized him! :) Your kids look so cute!
CUTE PIctures! Love them!
Post a Comment