Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer happenings

Things we have been up to.We got walls and grass
We got a sweet wal-mart pool




The kids have so much fun in it.



Our 1st zucchini from our garden



The Elders in our ward had a pine wood derby and this was Brads car. Yep, dead bugs nailed to the front of the wagon. Gross! We have had a fun summer but back to school for the kids.






3 comments:

Brenda said...

Man Brad...did you win any trophies with that wagon? Who thinks to use dead bugs? Well, I'm pretty impressed! I hope you at least took home the prize for most creative.

Sara :) said...

actually Brenda, he took the award for "most alive" because one of the bugs was still twitching. Yuck!

Cluff Family said...

Okay, that is seriously GROSS! Where did he find them? Hopefully OUTSIDE someplace! Way to be creative Brad! I'm sure it was a hit!