Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well I'm sitting at the shop computer because we haven't had the internet for a week. Our modem or something went out. Anyway, I am here browsing the internet looking for somewhere to live. The house we are renting is going up for auction thursday at 10 in the morning. We haven't packed or anything. I think Me and Brad just don't want to think about moving again but now we are down to 2 days. Brad has been talking to the bank and asking them if we can rent from them for a couple of months but they said they can't promise us anything. If the house doesn't sell at the auction then they will send an agent out and I guess he will either let us stay or tell us to get out. I personally think we will be booted out but we will see. Anyway, other then that we have been busy building our house and Brad and I got new church callings. We are the new Webelos leaders which we both think will be alot of fun. that's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That should be a fun calling. Jordan is in Weeblos this year and he has been having a lot of fun!

We are going to Vegas for spring break. We will have to stop over and see your new house!