Friday, November 7, 2008

Last night Annie tried to make Ramon noodles. She put the noodles and spice packet in a plastic bowl and cooked it for 4 min. She had forgotten to add the water and when the time was up and the microwave opened we had smoke and a burnt bowl. We quickly opened our 2 big slider doors and turned on the exhaust fan but nothing helped. Our whole house still smells like burnt noodles and it's already been a day. Yuck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck! Sounds like me when I first got married and didn't know how to cook! Our apartment was tiny and the smoke alarm went off all the time!!!

Barney's said...

Sounds like when you were trying to make macaroni and cheese while babysitting and forgot to add water!

Anonymous said...

Good one Jen...I totally remember Sara doing that. I don't remember if I was there visiting or I just heard about it. Sara...you have come a long way in your cooking ability!

The Paske Family said...

I didn't know you guys had rentals. Evictions are no fun. i could swap some good renter stories with you!