We went to Lake Powell early Friday morning. We stayed on our friends houseboat for the night and then came home Saturday evening. Our kids had a blast on the tube and water trampoline.
LOVE the pictures! You all look like you had a BLAST! I'm still a bit jealous! Glad you had a good weekend! Like Heidi said, next time we should go with you too :)
Oh i'm jealous! Looks like you guys had WAY FUN! is that your ski boat? i've yet to go to the lake with you guys since you've gotten it!! the water loods GREAT!!
4 comments:
looks like you guys had a blast. next time we should go with you guys.
LOVE the pictures! You all look like you had a BLAST! I'm still a bit jealous! Glad you had a good weekend! Like Heidi said, next time we should go with you too :)
Oh i'm jealous! Looks like you guys had WAY FUN! is that your ski boat? i've yet to go to the lake with you guys since you've gotten it!! the water loods GREAT!!
I am glad all the kids had a great time. Looks like the water was warm enough......I'm glad I wasn't on that tube...Brad....
Post a Comment